DLP Capital, Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, “DLP”) respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and protect personal information, when and to whom we disclose such information, and the choices you have about the use and disclosure of that information.
Types of Information Collected
We may collect two types of information from you: Personal Information and Browsing Information.
Personal Information. DLP may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);
- demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender, marital status);
- identity information (e.g. Social Security Number, driver’s license, passport, or other government ID number);
- financial account information (e.g. Tax Returns, Financial Statements, etc.); and
- other personal information necessary to provide services to you.
Browsing Information. DLP may automatically collect the following types of Browsing Information when you access an DLP website, online service, or application from your Internet browser, computer, and/or mobile device:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address and operating system;
- browser version, language, and type;
- domain name system requests; and
- browsing history on the DLP Website, such as date and time of your visit to the DLP Website and visits to the pages within the DLP Website.
How Personal Information is Collected
We may collect Personal Information about you from:
- information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- information about your transactions with DLP, our affiliates, or others; and
- information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and/or governmental entities and public records, either directly from these entities or through others.
How Browsing Information is Collected
If you visit or use a DLP Website, Browsing Information may be collected during your visit. Like most websites, we may collect the Browsing Information described above. We use Browsing Information for system administration, troubleshooting, fraud investigation, and to improve our websites. Browsing Information generally does not reveal anything personal about you, though if you have created a user account for a DLP Website and are logged into that account, the DLP Website may be able to link certain browsing activity to your user account.
Other Online Specifics
Cookies. When you visit a DLP Website, a “cookie” may be sent to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information gathered using cookies helps us improve your user experience. For example, a cookie can help the website load properly or can customize the display page based on your browser type and user preferences. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing your Internet browser settings. Be aware that doing so may impair or limit some functionality of the DLP Website.
Web Beacons. We use web beacons to determine when and how many times a page has been viewed. This information is used to improve our websites.
Use of Personal Information
DLP uses Personal Information for three main purposes:
- To provide products and services to you or in connection with a transaction involving you.
- To improve our products and services.
- To communicate with you about our, our affiliates’, and third parties’ products and services, jointly or independently.
When Information Is Disclosed
We may make disclosures of your Personal Information and Browsing Information in the following circumstances:
- to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure;
- to nonaffiliated service providers who provide or perform services or functions on our behalf and who agree to use the information only to provide such services or functions;
- to law enforcement or authorities in connection with an investigation, or in response to a subpoena or court order; or
- in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process or applicable laws, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of DLP, its customers, or the public.
The law does not require your prior authorization and does not allow you to restrict the disclosures described above. Additionally, we may disclose your information to third parties for whom you have given us authorization or consent to make such disclosure. We do not otherwise share your Personal Information or Browsing Information with nonaffiliated third parties, except as required or permitted by law.
Please see “Choices with Your Information” to learn the disclosures you can restrict.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your Personal Information. We limit access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees who need to know that information to do their job. When we provide Personal Information to others as discussed in this Privacy Notice, we expect that they process such information in compliance with our Privacy Notice and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Choices with Your Information
If you do not want DLP to share your information with our affiliates to directly market to you, you may send an “opt out” request by email, phone, or physical mail as directed at the end of this Privacy Notice. We do not share your Personal Information with nonaffiliates for their use to direct market to you.
Whether you submit Personal Information or Browsing Information to DLP is entirely up to you. If you decide not to submit Personal Information or Browsing Information, DLP may not be able to provide certain services or to you.
Information from Children
The DLP Websites are meant for adults and are not intended or designed to attract persons under the age of eighteen (18). We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from a parent or guardian.
DLP’s headquarters is located within the United States. If you reside outside the United States and choose to provide Personal Information or Browsing Information to us, please note that we may transfer that information outside of your country of residence for any of the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. By providing DLP with your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information, you consent to our collection, transfer, and use of such information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Your Consent to This Privacy Notice; Notice Changes
By submitting Personal Information and/or Browsing Information to DLP, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. The revised Privacy Notice, showing the new revision date, will be posted on the DLP Website. Each time you provide information to us following any amendment of this Privacy Notice, your provision of information to us will signify your assent to and acceptance of the terms of the revised Privacy Notice for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. We may use comments, information or feedback that you submit to us in any manner that we may choose without notice or compensation to you.
Accessing and Correcting Information; Contact Us
If you have questions, would like to access or correct your Personal Information, or want to opt-out of information sharing for affiliate marketing, send your request the address below, or by phone to (610) 488-2375.
DLP Capital, Inc.
835 W. Hamilton St.
Allentown, PA 18101
Attn: Legal Department