As we start off the new year, let’s take a look at some of the most expensive homes that sold in the Lehigh Valley area in 2022. From elegant estates to exquisite mansions, these properties definitely don’t come cheap. But for luxury home buyers and sellers, this is just a glimpse into what the real estate market in the Lehigh Valley has to offer. Keep reading to see which homes topped the list this year.
1. The most expensive home that sold in the Lehigh Valley area in 2022 was a 9,353 square foot estate sitting on 6.8 acres that went for $7.1 million.
House at 3347 Green Acres Dr., Bethlehem, PA 18015. Photo Source: Zillow.com
2. The second most expensive home in the Lehigh Valley was an 8,395 square foot mansion that sold for $2.5 million.
1759 Wyndham Ter, Bethlehem, PA 18015. Photo Source: Zillow.com
3. A 6,900 square foot home in Bethlehem rounds out the top three most expensive homes, selling for $2.2 million.
2920 Center St, Bethlehem, PA 18017. Photo Source: Zillow.com
4. A 8,150 square feet French provincial estate sold for $2 million in Bethlehem.
2556 Washington Ln, Bethlehem, PA 18015. Photo Source: Zillow.com
5. Finally, a 10,214 square foot Orefield home closed at $1.8 million to complete the list of the area’s top selling homes in 2022.
1940 Park Ln, Orefield, PA 18069. Photo Source: Zillow.com
If you’re thinking of buying a luxury home in the Lehigh Valley area, it’s important to keep in mind what’s hot in the market right now. See how you can begin your journey to homeownership by contacting the Don Wenner Team today!